2007. november 17., szombat

Luke Kelly

Marci miatt..

Ma lenne 67 éves Luke Kelly, aki Marci egyik nagy kedvence. A család amúgy is Dubliners-fan, de Luke Kelly az abszolút no1.

"On Raglan Road of an Autumn day
I saw her first and knew
That her dark hair would weave a snare
That I might one day rue
I saw the danger and I passed
Along the enchanted way
And I said let grief be a fallen leaf
At the dawning of the day…."

Lyrics by Paddy Kavanagh, immortalised in song by Luke

Luke Kelly,
was an Irish singer and folk musician from Dublin, most famous as a member of the band The Dubliners.
Kelly was one of the best-known figures of the Irish folk music movement of the 1960s and 1970s.

The Ballybough Bridge in the north inner city of Dublin has been renamed the The Luke Kelly Bridge and in November 2004, the Dublin city council voted unanimously to erect a bronze statue of Luke Kelly.

A kedvenc klipp: MONTO


Nincsenek megjegyzések: